Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's been going on......

Surprise, surprise-- a post 6 months after my last one! Man, I'm on a roll ;)
So here's my 2010 in review.......

January
Fort Collins, CO - one of our favorite places to visit.


February
Mardi Gras & Valentine's Day on the beach.


March



April
Me & Sweet baby James at Jack's 1st communion after-party.


May
Paul & Casey having a good time at Moab, Utah.


June
The 1st Rees family visit to the island!

Teaching the kiddos about 'ritas at Dad's 60th birthday party!


July
I turned 30!!


August
Paul celebrated his 31st birthday with a nice catch.


September
Reunited cousins!!


October
Paul, me, & Casey on the Leakey Death Ride


Vacation in Vermont


November
Sweet Baby James showing us how much he's grown since his last visit to the island!


December
One of my favorite things in December in Texas :)


Our sweet little baby


Working on Christmas :)



2 comments:

  1. Loved this Kara! I can't wait to see you at the end of February! Barbara is so excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see a new post! So is one of your resolutions to post more? We miss you so we like to see what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete